The absolute best gluten-free and vegan chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever have. Incredibly moist and rich, you won’t be able to stop at eating just one.
There isn’t really much to say before I share this amazing recipe with you. But I think that’s okay, right? When the cookie looks this good (and tastes even better), no one really gives a hoot what sort of anecdote I share, and I am totally fine with that.
What I will impart to you, however, is that these Gluten-Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are the very best you’ll probably ever taste. So please, don’t wait. Make a batch today and enjoy them with your favourite almond milk or a deliciously brewed iced coffee (this summer heat demands it). But would you believe this recipe was invented by my mom, on a total whim, when I told her I wanted to try eating plant-based for a few weeks? She never fails to disappoint with what she can create in the kitchen.
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 medium banana, ripe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 350'F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana, then add the butter and sugar and mix well. Add in the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes after removing from the oven or the cookies will break when you pick them up.